At Diana Food we strive to ease the ongoing transition to clean labels by providing sustainable, farm fresh ingredients that our customers can trust. Our backwards integrated natural coloring solutions provide customers with full transparency from farm to finished product. Our team of agronomist work closely with seed developers and farmers to select the best of nature. The pairing of Diana Food’s agronomic and scientific expertise results in a large portfolio of coloring solutions dedicated to various application needs.
Only the best ingredients
It is said that, we eat with our eyes first. At Diana Food we know that the color of your food and beverage application is every bit as important as the taste. Our range of natural food colors, derived only from nature, offers a full spectrum of color shades to fit your application needs. Let us know your color target and we will be happy to develop a custom solution just for you.
Key product benefits
It is widely known that the cleaner the color declaration on a label the more difficult it is to stabilize it. Our team of color specialists strive to remove the guess work for you by offering a range of color solutions with quality that starts with the seeds. Diana Food partners with customers to achieve the best final concepts. Let us worry about color stability and creating the perfect shade while you focus on the big picture and other elements of development.
- USDA certified organic colors
- Single ingredient declaration available and no citric acid
- Non-GMO certifiable
- Backward integrated solution due to close relationship with farmers
- Our team of agronomists partner with seed developers and farmers to ensure the highest quality raw material
- Limit shortages with multiple growing locations
- Offer vibrant shades with the least color lost, best shade intensity and least taste impact
- Ensure high-pigment juices by maintaining the integrity of the raw material
- Food safety guaranteed with full traceability and ISO/FSSC certifications
A word from our expert
Sweet & Beverages Category Manager, North America
"Diana Food is now offering a line of USDA organic certified colors, demonstrating the next generation of our leadership in coloring foods. From the blue shade of spirulina to the blueberry/raspberry shade of purple carrot, our portfolio of organic colors and customized organic blends brings vibrant, stable color to a wide variety of applications. The new organic colors are only the latest addition to our portfolio of natural products. Diana Food has a legacy of ‘natural’ that preceded coloring foods. Our commitment to selecting the best of what nature has to offer is an accidental coincidence that works to our customers’ advantage in natural, organic colors."