Why choosing our joint & bones solutions
• All-in-one solution: collagen type II, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid
• Extraction and hydrolyzed from chicken cartilage
• Three times more bioavailable than native cartilage
• European sourcing (75% French)
• Clinical study with efficient results
• Good water solubility
• No impact on color or flavor
• Eco friendly and allergen free
• Full traceability (French production site)
ChondrActiv™ is a patented chicken cartilage extract containing an optimized combination of:
• 55% Type 2 collagen: Type II collagen is thought to be able to induce antigen-specific tolerance. This has been proven in the case of Rheumatoid Arthritis and is presumed in the case of other joint disease.
• 12% Chondroitin sulfate has been shown to inhibit cartilage breakdown. Cell culture studies have shown that exogenously supplied chondroitin sulfate competitively decreases the degradation of collagen and proteoglycans. The use of this substance can lead to cartilage repair: pain and stiffness are reduced and can even disappear.
•1% Hyaluronic Acid - Allows the rehydratation of the synovial liquid
Get our ChondrActiv™ brochure
Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis and the storage of collagen. It is also an essential cofactor for two enzymes required for collagen synthesis: prolyl hydroxylase and lysyl hydroxylase. Our acerola offers the highest natural source of Vitamin C - allowing a number of health claims such as: "Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels".
• Wide range of acerola powders with standardized content in vitamin C from 17% to 34%
• Conventional, organic, and Fair Trade grades available
• Various organoleptic & functional properties to best suit the final application
• Clean carrier available (acacia fiber)